The Romanian Institute of Science and Technology (RIST) has an open position of Business Developer, an expert in market research and/or feasibility studies. If you are looking for a new challenge, then this role may be perfect for you.
Being in a key role position, the business developer will be responsible for preparing a market analysis and a feasibility study aimed at the identification of current and novel specific application fields where Deep Learning technologies could be efficiently adopted.
The skills we are looking for:
- Good with writing reports, memos, studies;
- Good knowledge of how to do market research and write feasibility studies;
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and Romanian;
- Good with numbers and strong analytical skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent skills in using computers for managing information, using tools like Microsoft Office / OpenOffice / Google Docs, including the use of Excel-like programs;
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills;
- Attention to detail and a problem-solving approach to work;
- A good networking person;
- Openness for learning;
- At least some knowledge of the applications of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning instruments.
- Prepare a market study to better understand which specific application fields could drive the experimental development activities of the project;
- Prepare a feasibility study, in particular searching for patents that could limit the implementation activities, identifying specific applications that could be potentially required by the market and analyzing the requirements for such applications;
- Identify and analyze potential competitors in the market that provide similar services and applications to the ones that have been identified, analyze competitive advantage, strength and weaknesses of potential competitors;
- Support the team in the preparation of a patent application;
- Setting up meetings or calls between the Principal Investigator of the DeepRiemann project and (prospective) partners who may be interested in the research conducted by the team;
- Looking for possible funding/grants to support research.
In return, we will offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious team, where you can see the difference your work is making;
- A competitive salary;
- The option to work flexibly.
The contract will be offered on a fixed period of 6 months.
The position is available immediately. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
If you’ve made it down this far, we want to know more about you. Please send us your CV and answer to the following questions at email@example.com, until the 23rd of May, the latest:
- Which products or services based on machine learning technologies are the most useful in your everyday life?
- Try to explain in few sentences your understanding of the working mechanisms which allow voice assistants, such as Google Assistant, Siri, Cortana or Alexa to answer a question such as “When was Leonardo da Vinci born?”
- Bill Gates recently said that Artificial Intelligence is like nuclear energy, ‘both promising and dangerous’. What is your opinion about that?