These internships are offered in the Deep Computational Intelligence department of the Romanian Institute of Science and Technology.
We welcome as interns students in computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering, or economics, providing opportunities such as:
- Starting a career in machine learning, currently the hottest topic in information technology;
- Being part of an international, multidisciplinary research environment;
- Learning to do scientific research;
- Creating the background necessary to develop a bachelor or master thesis in collaboration with us.
Deep learning / machine learning
Examples of internship projects:
- Automatically generating HTML code using deep recurrent neural networks;
- Categorizing web pages based on their style and structure;
- Semantic clustering of website elements;
- Training deep neural networks that automatically generate interior designs;
- Competing in the AI Driving Olympics;
- Training spiking neural networks for benchmark reinforcement learning tasks;
- Code autocompletion (e.g., the CodRep competition).
Physics / mathematics
- Documenting the physics behind Thyrix, a 2D simulator designed for artificial intelligence research (suitable for physics / mathematics students).
Marketing for startups / entrepreneurship
Suitable for economics students (see online course about startups):
- Study the product-market fit for automated generation of web pages;
- Study the product-market fit for automated generation of interior designs.
How to apply
To apply, please fill this form no later than April 30, 2019.