These internships are offered in the Machine Learning and Optimization department of our institute.
Examples of internship projects:
- Automatic image generation based on deep learning: learn how to train neural networks able to automatically generate images using variational auto-encoders;
- Stochastic optimization using deep learning: find the minimum of high-dimensional non-convex functions using generative models based on deep neural networks;
- Deep learning for sound classification: learn how to train convolutional neural networks and recurrent neural networks to recognize and classify different types of sounds, such as music instruments and environment sounds;
- Deep neural networks for text analysis: learn how to train neural networks to solve word analogies through word embeddings, such as “queen is to king, as woman is to ?”
- Deep learning for physics: learn how deep neural networks can be useful to solve optimization and inference tasks in physics, such as the estimation of the parameters of cosmological models.
How to apply
To apply, please fill this form no later than April 30, 2019.